glam R baby FABULOUS FANS!!

Friday, October 03, 2008

WARNING!!! Don't VOTE PEOPLE!



WOW...what a great video. Turn my playlist off and watch this video. I have heard numerous people say: Well..I'm not going to vote, but I don't want McCain or Barack to be President! Well..HELLO!....if there is someone you don't want to be president then why don't you VOTE! These are the people who will complain later about the issues of our country, the economy, gas prices, war...but THEY WON'T VOTE????? Makes NO sense to me! I don't care who you VOTE for...JUST VOTE PEOPLE!!! Make a stand for what you believe in, what YOU think is important! Our future, our children's future, our children's, children's future is on OUR hands...SO JUST DO IT! We live in a free country and are given the PRIVILEGE to vote..SO VOTE!! OK...I'm getting off my soapbox! :o)

XOXO,
NOELLE♥

No comments: