glam R baby FABULOUS FANS!!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

She's BAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCK!!!!


Britney's BACK ya'll! I have always liked Britney. I know...I'll probably get crap for this...but I have always loved her and her music. The last CD she put out was awesome and I know CIRCUS will be even better! She seems to be back to her old self..she's working hard and trying to straighten her life out. Her new song WOMANIZER is AWESOME! Here's the new VIDEO!!

PS: This video is NOT for kids, this is for ADULTS eyes only!




LOVE ME SOME BRITNEY!!!

XOXO
NOELLE♥

4 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

I am so glad Britney is back love her music! Her video, wow, I wish I had that body!

Hipmomofboyz said...

o.k. I am so glad I found you....I too am still a Britney fan. Love, love, her. I really want to see her get back on track.
Also, I wanted to let you know that I just listed a new queen of bling necklace. Just go to my blog and click on the etsy store on the right side.

Marcia said...

So happy she is back! Love her new song and video! SHE looks so awesome for having 2 kids!! LOVE ME SOME BRIT!

Beth said...

Man, I wish I looked like that naked!!!!!!