glam R baby FABULOUS FANS!!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Totally Thankful and EXCITING NEWS!!

Today I am Totally Thankful for the ability to give to others. I will write more about this later...but here's a bit of a SNEAK PEEK....glam R baby will be starting a couple new things and the proceeds will be going to a family that is need. I am SUPER PUMPED about this and am thrilled to be able to do this for this VERY special family.

Like I said I will give more details soon, so keep an eye for it....I hope to be able to raise awareness and some financial freedom for this family. Hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Easter!!

Speaking of giving...what is one of your favorite charities or organizations to give to? Also...just for clarification, giving is NOT always a monetary thing....we can give our time, our special talents, a meal, a hug, a shoulder to cry on, a place to stay, or anything else you can think of. Thats what makes giving sop AMAZING...because no matter how much money you have or don't have...you can always give something in return...SMILES are free right???

Have a great week!!

XOXO
Noelle♥

No comments: