glam R baby FABULOUS FANS!!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Don't Stop Believing.......

glee(gle) n.

1. great merriment {syn:hilarity};

2. malicious satisfaction {syn: gloat}

Did anyone watch the PILOT episode of the new show Glee?? OH MY GOSH...I am in LOVE with this new show and SO excited for it to start in the fall. It is quirky, funny, and a feel good show for the fall! And one of my favorite things....SINGING and DANCING! If you LOVE SHOW tunes....you are going to LOVE this show!! It is a MUST watch for the fall!! TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS and LISTEN TO A SONG FROM THE SHOW!!

Most of you don't know this but when I was little I ALMOST ALWAYS had the lead role in the church musicals...yes I was the one to beat always. I did share the spotlight sometimes but not very often. :o) I was always involved with choir and music in some way or another. I took piano lessons from like 5-13....OH HOW I HATED THE LESSONS!! BUT MOM...if you are reading this....you were RIGHT!! I am SO thankful and I LOVE to play the piano! Thanks for always pushing me and telling me just 10 MORE MINUTES! Man...I hated the EGG TIMER!! lol

Anyways....I am just SO pumped about this show....Brian and I are watching together and this is something he didn't grow up appreciating. He doesn't dance or ever sing, but music is one of the things I LOVE the most! I just love it! I always secretly wanted to be on Broadway. Even last fall we went to see a play/musical and I thought to myself how much I wanted to get back into it! But...alas it didn't happen. I am STAGE fright now! My best friend Lea made me sing karaoke TWICE in LA and I was SO nervous both times....I did it but I was petrified! I've been told I can sing but I don't know about that anymore! lol

Just wanted to see if anyone else watched Glee and what were your thoughts on it?? I can't for it to come on every week!!! Have a great holiday weekend!! Yeah FOR A 3 DAY WEEKEND!!
BTW: I am still getting TONS of orders for Bentley Bows...SO EXCITING!! Keep passing us around...you can purchase them HERE. Thanks again and PLEASE be patient with me as I am getting the orders out!!
Thanks so much!!
XOXO
Noelle♥

2 comments:

The Pifer's said...

Hey girl, found your blog through another....it's so amazing what you are doing for Bentley!

glam R baby said...

Thanks SO much!! Its the least I could do for this sweet,sweet family!! :o) XOXO