glam R baby FABULOUS FANS!!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bentley Bows are a HUGE SUCCESS!!

Wow! All I can say is WOW!! The Bentley Bows have been a HUGE success!! People have been coming out of the WOODWORKS to buy BOWS, donate money and to offer up free items and even give percentages of one month of work!! (More on that in a bit)

Thank you SO much to everyone that has supported this venture thus far! Thank you so much to Kelly, Angie, Cynthia and Brandi with B4 Photography for posting the Bentley Bow info on their blog....it has caused lots of traffic and some generous people buying BOWS! I started a BENTLEY SUPPORTERS post on the side of my blog!! It LITERALLY grows EVERYDAY!! I am just loving adding people and company's to the list!!

The bows are ONLY available for purchase on my website! http://www.glamrbaby.com/
Also, please let me know if you want to donate money and I can direct you to the right place. My amazing friend Brandi with B4 Photography has generously offered up 10% of her June Photo Sessions. WOW...she has ALOT of sessions in June so that in itself will help alot! Please go check out her work...she's amazing and she's in the DFW area but will travel all over!! :o)

Also....a fabulous customer of mine, Jaime sells Discovery Toys and she has offered to donate 10% of her commission from her sales for the month of June!! WOW...how amazing is everyone!! God is opening up people's hearts for Miss Bentley and I CANNOT thank you enough! This has turned out to be bigger and better than I ever thought and its ALL because of MY AMAZING CUSTOMERS, BRAND NEW CUSTOMERS, BLOG READERS, FRIENDS and everyone else who has contributed! You are ALL greatly appreciated!!




Let me know if you want the link to post the Bentley Bow Button so you can post it on your blog, website, myspace or facebook! Thanks again and I can't wait to hear from Crystal tomorrow about Miss Bentley! PLEASE keep their whole family in your prayers! They are needing the prayer warriors right about NOW!

Thanks again and enjoy your week!

XOXO
Noelle♥

TOTALLY THANKFUL for all the awesome Bentley Bow supporters!! You GUYS ROCK!!

4 comments:

Kubin's said...

That's awesome about the success on the Bentley Bows!!!! AWESOME!

I graduated in 2000. I know some Dixon's and I've heard of Cannaday. Small small world! :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Enjoyed your blog tonight....Hope you will stop by and see me...Every comment enters you for the 10 giveaways this month....in honor of Parker's 10th birthday
Read all about our Disney trip.....planning to post the next Disney post tonight...

Tonight I needed to take a break and ask for special prayer....please pray....

glam R baby said...

My hubby said he has heard of the Kubin's too!! How funny!! :o)

Teresa, Thanks for stopping by!! I will check out your blog!! XOXO

Omah's Helping Hands said...

It is so sweet of you to be doing this. Bentley and her family are so sweet. Thank Heavens little Bentley is doing well so far. I would love to display the button on my blog if you could get me the link. Thank you and God Bless You!