glam R baby FABULOUS FANS!!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

BLOG HOP....

*** THREE THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME!

1. I was adopted when I was born....my parents are one of the greatest gifts God has given me. I do not know my "biological parents" and I'm not sure if I ever will. My parents are my parents as far as I'm concerned. Adoption is SUCH a blessing!

2. I NEVER in my life thought I would make and design children's clothing and accessories much less have my own business. It is a true gift from God and I am so thankful! I love what I do and I don't think I could ever go back to a normal job! :o)

3. I know how to play the piano and pretty well. I started taking lessons when I was 5 years old and continued on for about 8 years or so. I still love to play and will own a grand piano one day!





***

MckLinky Blog Hop

9 comments:

Moms On The Go said...

Great to have a job you love!

Happy Hopping!

glam R baby said...

Thanks so much!! Yes it is!! XOXO

I am Harriet said...

I always said that I would own a grand piano. We own several saxophones instead now...


Just stopping by via the blog hop to say hello.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-hop-3-things-you-did-not-know.html

Jennifer Katzfey said...

nice blog! just a blog hopping today, amongst other things. :)

Oldqueen44 said...

Cute clothes. Way to go.

HeatherOz said...

Hi!
Visiting from the blog hop! I am trying to visit at least 50 blogs from the blog hop and say "HI" to all of them. I decided to visit 25 blogs before my blog link and 25 blogs after my blog link.
Nice to find ya!
Heather

ps: I am heading to your website RIGHT NOW to check it out!

HeatherOz said...

Hello again,
I just read some of your other posts and wanted to let you know that I also watch Wipeout! I cry AND pee my pants from laughing so hard. My daughter and I watch it together every Wednesday! Can't wait for tomorrow!!
Heather

the brown couch said...

Poppin'over from Brown Couch Events
browncouchevetnts.blogspot.com

and Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com

Deborah

P.S.
You are invited to my Stella & Dot Jewelry Party happening all week at Comfort Joy Designs! Hope to see you there!

Evelyn Mayfield said...

Blog hopping - hop, hop, hop
So many blogs, so little time (sigh).
Trying to catch 25 before my link and 25 after. Thanks for sharing your three things.