glam R baby FABULOUS FANS!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

HOLY MOLY!!!

WOW....its been forever since I have blogged ANYTHING!! I am SO sorry! With all this moving stuff and getting settled I have just competely pushed blogging aside! I will be back this week or this weekend to post our new adventure SO far in PICS!! We have a NEW STATE, NEW CITY, NEW JOB (for the hubby), NEW FRIENDS, NEW HOUSE and A NEW LIFE!! Whew...I am just tired from thinking about it!!

Please forgive me and I PROMISE I will be BACK SOON!! My niece reads my blog at school and she's like...HELLO AUNT Noah...you haven't BLOGGED in FOREVER!! Speaking of my niece she will be here in VEGAS in A WEEK!!! I am SOOOO excited! She is coming ALL by herself (she's 12) and we have TONS of Awesome stuff planned! I will save that for another BLOG!

Thanks for being understanding!!

LOVE you guys!!

XOXO
Noelle

2 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

This is such an exciting time for you! Can't wait to hear more about your Vegas Adventure :)

Anonymous said...

Aside from the contemporary marketing methods, using customized gifts is one of the best methods of increasing the sales and improving their brand impression. louis vuitton replica The purpose of customized promotional items is to introduce, influence as well as persuade the target market. This is the reason why they serve as great solutions for improving your brand. dior outlet To get the most out of your promo items, below are the things that you need to do. burberry replica It is crucial that you make your promo items unique so that you will be able to get the attention from your clients. dior outlet If you truly make your promotional products unique, your clients will be grateful towards you for thinking about them. gucci outlet In fact, many people want to use promo items that are unique and this is the reason why promo items, that are unique, add more value to your company.