glam R baby FABULOUS FANS!!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2008 Junior League of Plano Soiree - SO BEHIND on blogging BTW!



Every year Junior League has a gala or soiree. This year it was in McKinney in an old historical building. The McKinney Cotton Mill was beautiful and basically a BLANK canvas for us to decorate! The dinner was catered, there was an open bar, great friends, a band, a live and silent auction, a cigar/whiskey bar and several guest speakers!! I am on the 'neath the wreath committee this year for decorations which included ALL the decoration for the soiree, so we had ALOT of work to do!! It turned out great, and we had lots of fun!! :o)





Some of the girls in my PAG group! Love these girls!! XOXO

This the McKinney Cotton Mill:

This is where the guys stayed most of the night!!

Pretty Tables!!






I donated a gift certificate to the auction and this was my display!

My wonderful friend Patti and I!






My hubby and I...(he's always closing his eyes!!! LOL)

My great friend Amanda and her hubby Jason!

Our AWESOME PAG group bought 2 tables for the event so we got our own table card!! :o)

Me and my girl Amanda!! Love her!




Us girls being SUPER SILLY!! :o)

Taryn and Trisha "smokin" their hubby's cigars!!

The end of the night (it was clean up and break down time!)....NO more heels..time for FLIP FLOPS! Can u guess what FOOT IS MINE????? :o)

Well...we had a great time!! If you are interested in the Junior League, please go check out the website!! Its an awesome to support and service your community and to connect with some AMAZING women! We have tons of fun and give back to the community at the same time!! The Junior League is a non-profit organization and ALL proceeds go back to the community. This is my 2ND year being in league and I have made some AMAZING friends!!

http://www.jlplano.org/

XOXO,

Noelle♥

No comments: